Thursday, October 16, 2008

THUS SAITH THE LORD...

"Go to now, ye rich men, weep and howl for your miseries that shall come upon you.Your riches are corrupted, and your garments are moth eaten. Your gold and silver is cankered; and the rust of them shall be a witness against you, and shall eat yourflesh as it were fire. Ye have heaped treasure together for the last days. Behold,the hire of the labourers who have reaped down your fields, which is of you keptback by fraud, crieth: and the cries of them which have reaped are entered into theears of the Lord of sabaoth. You have lived in pleasure on the earth, and been wanton; ye have nourished your hearts, as in a day of slaughter. Ye have condemned and killedthe just; and he doth not resist you." James 5:1-6

Goodmorning Saints, I came across this in my reading this morning. I've been trying to be faithful and disciplinedin reading the Bible every morning. And these verses literally jumped out at me. It's an incredible thing when this happens, when the Word is made alive, right before your eyes.The Word transfers from letters into life... amazing! I give all thanks and glory to Godthe Father, God the Son and God the Holy Ghost for such revelation!

When you read these verses, does it remind you of anything perhaps? (smile)

Well, it's precisely what is happening on Wall Street! GREED, LUST... and what arethey reaping now... misery, fear, despair! They put all their security in their earthly investments, the Stock Exchange... and look at where it's getting them, nowhere! Isay this with sadness and not pleasure... I have been especially burdened lately forour nation and have begun to cry out to the Lord fervently. I don't want to soundlike doomsday... but everyone is really hoping things will turn around, but God showedme that it won't, unless there is true repentance. I know a lot of you are not going tolike what I'm saying, but I realize that I have an obligation not to please man, but God. And if God is telling me to say something, then I must not compromise, but speak truth. Not "my" truth, but His truth. For my truth and righteousness are but filthy rags and a stench to the nostrils of God.

My brothers and sisters, dearly beloved in Christ,we must take a stand now... we must get on our knees, repent and get things rightwith God. And then, we must cry out in prayer for our nation, the United States of America. The days are short and Jesus is coming back soon. We must be ready and vigilant my dear brothers and sisters. I pray for all those that are asleep, that the Lord awaken hearts and set them ablaze for God for such a time as this. Will you join me? God bless you all!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqVrBtoHYYw

In His love,
Sister P.

No comments: