Thursday, March 19, 2009

Second Chances

Second Chance, sung by Monique Walker (Hezekiah Walker's wife)

I was walking this morning and meditating on how awesome God is to give us second chancesin life, not only does He give us second chances, but third, fourth, fifth... you get the point... I remember listening to this song years ago, over and over again... it deeply touched me asI prayed for God to give me a second chance... and He's given me more chances that I can't even number (smile).

I just want to encourage you today, that if any of you are struggling with feeling you arenot worthy to go to God because you failed Him in some way... I am here to tell you, thatHe forgives you and loves you unconditionally. Come as you are, He accepts you justwhere you at... and He's waiting for you...

Have a blessed day... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guoYLH-z2u0

In His love,
Sister P.

No comments: